A person who has itchy feet is someone who finds it difficult to stay in one place and likes to travel and discover new places.
Andrew's got itchy feet again. He says he's going to teach in China for a few years.
keep a lid on
If you keep the lid on something, you hide it or control it to prevent people from finding out about it.
The company tried to keep a lid on the negotiations but word got out to the press.
love me, love my dog
This expression means that if someone loves you, they must love everything about you, including everyone and everything you love.
Harry didn't like Sally's best friend, but Sally said : 'love me, love my dog!'
Synonyms and Antonyms
1. an assignment at which one regularly works for pay “a high-paying job as a banker”
Synonyms- appointment, berth, billet, capacity, connection, function, place, position, post, situation
Near Antonyms- avocation; joblessness, unemployment
2. a piece of work that needs to be done regularly “taking the trash out is one of my jobs”
Synonyms- assignment, duty, chore, task
3. a specific task with which a person or group is charged “your job on this committee is to review the curriculum and suggest changes”
Synonyms- assignment, brief, business, charge, detail, mission, operation, post
4. the action for which a person or thing is specially fitted or used or for which a thing exists “a coffeemaker's job is to make coffee, and this overpriced machine doesn't do it very well”
Synonyms- business, capacity, function, role, part, place, position, purpose, task, work
5. a dull, unpleasant, or difficult piece of work “boy, doing all that filing was a real job”
Synonyms- bear, beast, headache, chore, killer, labor
Near Antonyms- breeze, child's play, cinch, duck soup, kid stuff, setup, snap